This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Creates a simple Token matching condition plugin for Drupal.
Currently the only places this is used in Drupal Core is the Block Visibility Settings.
- Title Contains a string
- Field value contains a string
- Field Value is empty
- Current Node author is current User
- Current Node Author doesn't have a user picture
- Current Node was current in the current month
Drupal nested field tokens are still being work on:
Once this finished it should be possible to use much more complex conditions such as:
A reference entity doesn't have a value for certain field
A referenced entity was created in the current month.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 24 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 390
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 14, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.