This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module is just a cherry on Top. allows admin to configure guest user registration between specified time.
Is helpful when admin don't want to allow guest user registration.
Currently this module work only on current time, where it check for configured to and from time and based on that displays the user registration form. or else display warning message to the guest user.
Don't have such implementation to work on Server timezone, User timezone.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Downloads: 91
- Last modified: 12 July 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.