This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Embarrassed that the teaser for your custom Podcast content says “Read more”? Want to add some punch to the puny “Add a new comment” link? Change them with the Theme Settings module. “Listen now!” “Speak out!”
About the Project
It is currently too difficult for non-coders to change simple things like the positioning and text of the “Read more” link or the Comments link. Even copy and pasting PHP from recipes is a bit much for most people. (See Angry Donuts, urlgreyhot and the Customization and theming handbook.)
The Theme Settings project looks to make this functionality easily accessible to Drupal administrators.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Downloads: 6,003
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.