Two-Factor Authentication Rules is a Drupal module that provides integration with the Rules module to add a condition to check to see if TFA has been enabled for a user.
This module also includes a default rule that redirects users on login to the TFA security page with a message recommending that they configure it.
- Enable the
- Visit /admin/config/workflow/rules to configure.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Rules, Security, User Access & Authentication, Utility
- Reported installs: 45 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,367
- Last modified: July 28, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.