This module allows taxonomy administrators the ability to restrict setting individual terms on nodes by user or role. This developed out of a need to allow limiting creation of specific newsletters in the SimpleNews module to a user or role. For example, franchise owners can be limited to their own newsletters while managers can have access to all newsletters. However, the module could be applied to other situations where specific terms are considered to be "privileged" terms, such as marking a wiki page as stable or verified.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,205 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,346
- Last modified: March 30, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.