Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module will not be developed for Drupal 7, as the functionality is now in Drupal core.
The teaser by content type module allows an admin to set a different teaser length for each content type. Note that as with the site-wide setting, this only affects new posts or new edits of posts.
Teaser length is set on the individual content type settings pages. Choose 'Default' to use the original site-wide setting for teaser length.
To regenerate all teasers for your site, install the retease module.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 501 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,947
- Last modified: August 21, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.