Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Developer Module that assists with re-building the node teasers.
This is useful when the node filters are changed:
- teaser length is changed
- updating node filters, such as adding htmlcorrector module
This is often done when:
- upgrading Drupal versions
- importing client "alpha" sites that don't define the above correctly
Retease uses node_save to save the new teasers, which in turn calls hook_nodeapi, which can have all sorts of consequences. For example, it has been reported that using retease with the notify module, notified all the users of the updates to the node. As a developer module, it is strongly recommended that you test it on a test site first. And it's also recommended that your test site have email disabled!
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 79 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,744
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.