Transforms your taxonomy vocabularies into menus with ease!
- Custom Menu per vocabulary
- Uses the default taxonomy term path or custom paths
- Integrate with Views
- Integrate with Pathauto: use URL/path aliases
- Does not interfere with other menu modules
8.x-3.x is here!
A huge thanks to nerdstein for his amazing work modernizing taxonomy_menu's code for Drupal 8. It's sleek, it's simple, it's way more maintainable and it works better than ever! Go test it out today!
I'm looking for some help! If you're interested get in touch with me! Interested in D8? Definitely looking for help there!
Feel free to post patches in issues here on Drupal.org or if you prefer Github, feel free to send a pull request to https://github.com/unn/taxonomy_menu
Development proudly supported through a PhpStorm license from JetBrains.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 93,431 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 543,259
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: May 23, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.