If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
The Taxonomy Find module adds a simple search interface to lookup taxonomy terms by name. In cases where you have large taxonomies, the standard Drupal core taxonomy term list pages are difficult to browse through as there may be 100s of pages of results for a given vocabulary.
The module can be configured to exclude vocabularies from any search and any single search can be constrained to search for terms in a single vocabulary.
This module was developed in part for the Common Sense Media website
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy, Utility
- Reported installs: 204 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,131
- Last modified: March 7, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.