This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Think of this as a 'build your own category view' page.
A single page with each term organized nicely by vocabulary. The user selects the terms which she or he wants to see, and then this module constructs the right URL (e.g. taxonomy/term/3,4,5) and then displays matching nodes to the user. If the Node Type Filter module is installed, you may further filter the choices by content type.
This module supports only the core Taxonomy module.
I run the translation extractor when I update the module, so if someone wants to provide translations, the template is available. Please open a feature request with the translation (.po) module.
Development version status
The development versions (-dev, which rolls up at Noon and Midnight GMT) are where the newest stuff is, including any bug fixes and new features. We try to make sure it is tested before we commit anything, but occasionally a bug will get by us. Your help on testing this code is greatly appreciated. The translation templates may not always be up-to-date in the dev releases.
Current Features being tested in Development
- Fix tid list build when collapsible.
- Added ability to move vocab description and made sure vocab name starts on new line.
- Dutch translation.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 94 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,449
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.