Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Node_type_filter lets you filter node listing pages simply by adding &type=story,blog to the URL (for example). So now you can show specific feeds, or a "blog+story" tracker page (i.e. recent posts). Also works great for "taxonomy/term" pages.
This filter requires some type of query that selects nodes, such as the front page query or "taxonomy/term/xxx". The module does not, in and of itself, select nodes. Basically, on any URL that selects nodes to display (e.g. "taxonomy/term/xxx"), you can add "?type=aaa" or "?type=aaa+bbb" to select only the "aaa" (or "bbb") content type.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 157 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,311
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.