Implements a Views plugin to display tagcloud-like list of everything handled by views, using the tagadelic module.
This version has been rewritten for Tagadelic 2.x version.
It is in dev version until a stable release for tagadelic will be out.
In your view select the Tagadelic style. After you have configured your view, set which field in the view will be used to count the value for that record to create the tag cloud.
Some example view are available so check them.
Help is welcome for testing and documentation.
To use this version you have to obtain the 1.x version of Tagadelic on github.
Notice that it is abandoned in favour of the 2.x version!
This version is not under development. Mantainance patches are welcome.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy, Views
- Reported installs: 1,801 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 31,479
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.