This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module will not be updated to Drupal 7. See.
The tabs module integrates the jQuery UI tabs plugin, providing client-side interactive tabs. This is a helper module. It doesn't do anything on its own. Rather, it is used by other modules that provide tabs.
Modules that use the Tabs framework include:
See also Quicktabs, which provides tabs but does not use the Tabs module as a dependency. Quicktabs is much more actively maintained than Tabs.
If you want to add tabs support to your own module, download the dev version of Tabs, which includes a working example module implementing tabs.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 2,717 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 75,109
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.