This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a developer module and provides no end-user functionality. Only install it if you are instructed to by another module, or wish to use the new form element in your own code.
Table Element is a backport for Drupal 7 of the new Table element introduced in Drupal 8.
The table element is a "missing" form element supporting table rendering via the Form API. It includes table_select and draggable functionality.
Information on how to use this element in your form code is available at: http://drupal.org/node/1876710
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 3,618 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 30,028
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 25 April 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.