Convert a table of data to a chart.
This module allows you to take a table of data, convert the values to JSON and then display those values as a chart (e.g. Line, bar or donut). The default library used for creating the charts is Morris.js.
New as of v1.3
There is now an example module included with Table to Chart showing the basics of using the charting libraries with tables. There is also a fix to the documentation.
Help getting started
Check out my presentation at DrupalCamp Montréal 2014 on how to use Table to Chart in detail.
Professional Support for Table to Chart
If you're stuck in the issue queue or need one-on-one help with this module you can book a time slot to discuss the issue with a developer. The help is free if it's resolved issue in the half hour time slot. For extended support you can request a quote at http://coldfrontlabs.ca/contact. Be sure to select "Support" as the subject.
Sponsored by Coldfront Labs Inc.
Maintainer Mathew Winstone (minorOffense)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 141 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,981
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.