This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
SWORD (Simple Web service Offering Repository Deposit)
SWORD is a lightweight protocol for depositing content from one location to another. It stands for Simple Web-service Offering Repository Deposit and is a profile of the Atom Publishing Protocol (known as APP or ATOMPUB).
- What is SWORD?
- SWORD: Simple Web-service Offering Repository Deposit Ariadne, 2008 (also deposited in CADAIR)
- SWORD: Cutting Through the Red Tape to Populate Learning Materials Repositories JISC e-Learning Forum, Feb 2009
This project is maintained by Axis Twelve Ltd
This project is sponsored by Department for Education (UK)
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Search
- Downloads: 528
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.