Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allows users to be given the permission to create subusers. The subusers may then be automatically assigned a role or roles. The parent of the subusers then has the ability to manager the users they have created.
To customize the subuser related settings please visit admin/settings/subuser. Make sure you take a look at the subuser permission available and assign them appropriately.
Depends on views 6.x-2.x.
Not compatible with 6.x-1.x API, but will eventually have upgrade path. The 7.x-2.x branch requires the following projects.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Management
- Reported installs: 989 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,060
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.