Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows users to be given the permission to create subusers. The subusers may then be automatically assigned a role or roles. The parent of the subusers then has the ability to manager the users they have created.
To customize the subuser related settings please visit admin/settings/subuser. Make sure you take a look at the subuser permission available and assign them appropriately.
Depends on views 6.x-2.x.
Not compatible with 6.x-1.x API, but will eventually have upgrade path. The 7.x-2.x branch requires the following projects.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Management
- Reported installs: 928 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,637
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!