This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The subscribe module allows you to subscribe to channels which other Drupal sites publish using the publish module. Both push and pull publishing models are supported. Communication between the publishing and subscribing sites is accomplished via XML-RPC.
Version 6 adds Views support and is under heavy development. Testing and feedback are welcome.
- Key based security modeled after the services module.
- Flexible filtering of nodes using Views.
- Subscribers can further refine the selection of nodes using exposed filters.
- Propagation of the deletion of nodes from publisher to subscribers.
- Easy 3rd party integration via module specific hooks.
- Supports transferring of files uploaded with the Upload module.
- Works with CCK (Text, Number, Node reference etc). User reference is unsupported.
- Can add older nodes matching the channel to a new subscriber.
Work in progress / planned features / caveats:
- Filefield support.
- Better validation of forms.
- Better taxonomy handling.
The development of the D6 branch is sponsored by Adulmec.ro.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,613
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.