Automatically creates subdomains and places content on them. There are 4 modes:
User: e.g. "Mary" and content at http://mary.example.com
Taxonomy: e.g. "Seattle" and content at http://seattle.example.com
Organic Group: e.g. "MyGroup" and content at http://mygroup.example.com
Content type subdomains: e.g. "News" content at http://news.example.com
6.x-2.x release: none
7.x-2.x release: none
Please see the included README.TXT file for instructions.
NOTE: Installation requires changes to your DNS server, web server, and settings.php file.
Domain Access: If you wish to share content across multiple domains, you might want to try the Domain Access module. Domain Access provides advanced tools for running a group of affiliated sites from one Drupal installation and a single shared database.
- Incompatible with Global Redirect:
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Organic Groups (OG), Path Management, SEO, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 274 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 27,563
- Last modified: December 2, 2014