Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Easily create subdomains per user, taxonomy term, content type, or organic group. This module adds an easy text field to the entity where you can enter a subdomain for it.
- User: e.g. "Mary" and all of her content at http://mary.example.com
- Taxonomy: e.g. "Seattle" and all content tagged with it at http://seattle.example.com
- Organic Group: e.g. "MyGroup" and all of its content at http://mygroup.example.com
- Content type: e.g. "News" content type and all of its nodes at http://news.example.com
Please see the included README.TXT file for instructions. Using subdomains for any system requires changes to your DNS server, web server, and settings.php file.
- Domain Access: If you wish to share content across multiple domains, you might want to try the Domain Access module. Domain Access provides advanced tools for running a group of affiliated sites from one Drupal installation and a single shared database.
- PURL (Persistent URL): an API module for using elements of the page request in building pages.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Organic Groups (OG), Path Management, SEO, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 143 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 36,428
- Last modified: March 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.