Easily create subdomains per user, taxonomy term, content type, or organic group. This module adds an easy text field to the entity where you can enter a subdomain for it.
- User: e.g. "Mary" and all of her content at http://mary.example.com
- Taxonomy: e.g. "Seattle" and all content tagged with it at http://seattle.example.com
- Organic Group: e.g. "MyGroup" and all of its content at http://mygroup.example.com
- Content type: e.g. "News" content type and all of its nodes at http://news.example.com
Please see the included README.TXT file for instructions. Using subdomains for any system requires changes to your DNS server, web server, and settings.php file.
- Domain Access: If you wish to share content across multiple domains, you might want to try the Domain Access module. Domain Access provides advanced tools for running a group of affiliated sites from one Drupal installation and a single shared database.
- PURL (Persistent URL): an API module for using elements of the page request in building pages.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Organic Groups (OG), Path Management, SEO, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 175 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 35,739
- Last modified: March 17, 2016