Drupal technical architect, strategist, and speaker with more than 15 years of IT experience in a variety of technical and client-facing roles. I have a broad background including Drupal code and theming, server administration, technical project management, information architecture, sales and proposal writing, public speaking, and client relations.
In my > 11 years working with Drupal, I've gotten to lead site builds and support for large clients such as the Cato Institute, Redbox, Cornell University, Intel, the EPA, Oxfam International, and United Way. I've given sessions at > 10 Drupalcons, and often speak/keynote/session at other Drupal events around the world. I'm also one of the authors of the Drupalcon "prenote" event that kicks off each conference.
I presently work as a Technical Architect and lead Evangelist for Forum One.
- Member for
- 11 years 5 months
- 1 edit
Frequent patches, doco submissions, issue contributions, and the occasional maintained module. I've implemented Drupal for a ton of high profile sites, and am a frequent presenter at Drupalcons/camps around the world.
Credited on 9 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Soundcloud File Field (132 commits)
- Youtube File Field (106 commits)
- Subdomain (40 commits)
- Resource Conflict (17 commits)
- Oauth2 Client Service (5 commits)
- GraphQL (3 commits)
- Taxonomy Copy (2 commits)
- Openlayers ranged heatmaps (2 commits)
- Box API Sitewide (2 commits)
- Webform Node Data (1 commit)
- External Authentication (1 commit)
- Rules File Exists Condition (1 commit)
- Openlayers (1 commit)
- Gesso (1 commit)
- WordPress Migrate (1 commit)
- Chaos tool suite (ctools) (1 commit)
- YouTube Field (1 commit)
- Total: 317 commits
ohthehugemanatee helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.