This module allows customizable filtering of hits from particular user roles or from crawlers.
For sites with light traffic (i.e., most sites), a large percentage of the gross hits recorded by statistics.module are either from the site administrator or from search engines. Filtering out these hits makes the collected statistics more accurately reflect traffic from real, human visitors.
- Statistics (Drupal 7.x Core)
- Browscap (Optional)
Download the module and simply copy it into your contributed modules folder:
[for example, your_drupal_path/sites/all/modules] and enable it from the modules administration/management page.
More information at: Installing contributed modules (Drupal 7)
After successful installation, you just need to go to Statistics settings page (admin/config/system/statistics) and configure as you want.
To ignore search engines, you must install and enable the Browscap module.
Mike Ryan is the author of this module. Much of the code is based directly on the core statistics module.
Initial conversion to Drupal 6 by Frank Ralf co-maintainer.
thmnhat is the maintainer for 7.x branch
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Statistics
- Reported installs: 1,261 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,719
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.