Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is abandoned, use CAS instead
This module enables 'single sign on' between multiple web sites that share common user tables (see http://drupal.org/node/2622#advanced).
Single Sign-On (SSO) means that if you are logged onto the master site, you will automatically be logged into any slave site that you visit.
SSO needs at least two Drupal sites running in order to use it (even if you are using Domain Access module!). One is called Controller, second (third and others) are called Clients. See README for more information about setting this up.
- This module is still in it's very early stages. It works, it's secure and it's stable but it has problems with things like user registrations (I recommend pointing registration links to Controller site)
Authors: Steven Wittens and Michael Holly for Strutta Media Inc. http://www.strutta.com/
Adopted, slightly changed and released by Jakub Suchy for Dynamite Heads http://www.dynamiteheads.com
Loosely based on Shared Sign-on module by Daniel Convissor, Tim Nelson
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 49 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,536
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!