Allows you to generate a SSH key pair (public/private) for that site using ssh-keygen and use the phpseclib library. There is a composer.json file included so that you can easily install the dependencies.
Admin path can be found at
This becomes very useful if you deploy the public key to a server and then do remote execution on those servers from within Drupal
A use-case example to run the beep command as root on the drupal.org servers (provided that you have access using the right key/pair combination, which you most probably don't!)
// Get our SSH key and pass $key = ssh_helper_load_key(); // This will be our connection class, hostname is obligatory $ssh = ssh_helper_load_ssh('www.drupal.org'); $ssh->login('root', $key); $ssh->exec('beep');
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 538
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.