The Space Launches module provides a way to retrieve, store, and display upcoming space launches.
The core module provides an entity, cron task and hook that modules can implement to provide sources for space launch schedules. Included by default is the Space Launches NASA module, which adds NASA as a source.
See README.txt file for installation and configuration information.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Novelty
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 301
- Last modified: 10 August 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.