Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
SocialFlow enhances your Drupal experience by allowing you to utilize the full power of SocialFlow from right inside of Drupal.
Each time you publish new content, use SocialFlow's optimization technology to ensure it's published to your Twitter followers and Facebook fans when its most likely to yield clicks, retweets, likes, and follower growth.
SocialFlow is a social media optimization platform that helps publishers, bloggers and businesses optimize the times they publish on Facebook and Twitter to connect with maximum traffic and audience engagement. Our powerful algorithm analyzes conversations on the social web in real-time. We use this analysis to score and publish your content against your audience‘s availability, interest and likelihood for attention and action.
Sign up for an account at: http://www.socialflow.com/
- Automatically optimize Tweets and Facebook posts your Drupal content through SocialFlow
- Batch send previously published content for SocialFlow optimization ( using the Drupal Batch API )
- Send to multiple social accounts at once
- Manage SocialFlow content sources
- View and manage SocialFlow content queues
- Optimize messages to Twitter and Facebook directly from the dashboard
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,157
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!