Sky is a minimal, center aligned, CSS-based, multi-column layout theme, with Color module support (7.x only), that uses HTML5 and CSS3.
This newest 7.x-3.x and 2.x versions are sub-themes of Adaptivetheme, and fully support mobile devices using modern responsive design methods - this gives you instant support for the mobile web.
Sky makes it easy to change things like the sidebar layout, sidebar width, page width and you can have it fluid or fixed width also. Customize the fonts, including Google fonts, menus, breadcrumbs, search results, colors and many others aspects of your Drupal site - all with easy to use theme settings.
Here’s a basic run down on the features of 7.x-2.x:
- 4 preset color schemes
- Custom color options
- Configurable layout - lots of options
- Mobile support (smartphone, tablet, iPad, iPhone etc)
- Font selection (includes 252 Google fonts!)
- Font size setting
- Heading styles
- Rounded corner settings
- Box shadow and background texture options
- Image position settings
- Menu bullets option
- Breadcrumb settings
- Search results display settings
- Optional horizontal login block setting
- 17 regions including a 4 column footer
The Drupal 7.x-2.x versions of Sky are subthemes of Adaptivetheme - you must download and install it first. Adaptivetheme provides the core functionality such as layout control and many other settings.
Sub-theming Sky 7.x-2.x
Take the easy route and download Footheme, our quickstart starter theme for Sky, Corolla and Pixture Reloaded. With full instructions and all the hard bits taken care of Footheme can get you up and sub-theming in no time. View online help about Footheme!
Superfish Module Support
Upgrading from 7.x-1.x or the 6.x version?
The Drupal 7.x-2.x version is a complete rewrite. There is no officially supported upgrade path other than removing the old theme and enabling the new one - sorry but they are just so different there is no point even trying.
Always match version for version with the base theme:
Adaptivetheme 7.x-3.x => use Sky 7.x-3.x
Adaptivetheme 7.x-2.x => use Sky 7.x-2.x
Note that the Drupal 6 version looks completely different than the screenshot pictured above. No further development will happen in the 6.x branch, aside from critical bug/maintenance fixes.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 5,824 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 244,498
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.