This module provides a site map that gives visitors an overview of your site. It can also display the RSS feeds for all blogs and categories.
Drupal generates the RSS feeds automatically but few seems to be aware that they exist.
The site map can display the following items:
- A message to be displayed above the site map
- The latest blogs.
- Any books.
- Any menus that will be displayed fully expanded.
- Any categories, i.e vocabulary, with all the terms expanded. Optionally with node counts and RSS feeds.
- A syndication block, the "more" link goes to the site map.
New Drupal 7 Stable Release
There is a new stable release 7.x-1.2 that includes a number of fixes. If you are upgrading from version 7.x-1.0 please run the database update utility after installing this release. See the Release Notes for more information.
The Drupal 8 version is now available over at https://www.drupal.org/project/sitemap as this project will be maintained over there post D7.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Syndication
- Reported installs: 105,777 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,373,379
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 8, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.