Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Simple GMaps v2 implementation.
No additional tables in db, uses CCK to store all data.
Only one marker per one gmap is possible.
This module was created for internal use, for our clients websites, when I was tired of fixing bugs/simplifying interface of GMaps related modules available. (Some of them are >200kb of PHP code, I was sure I don't need 95% of this code on our websites - they are already heavy because of cck/views, really).
I've made simplest_gmap public - may be someone will find it useful :)
Aims of simplest_gmap project:
- simplify interface to create marker for editor
- minimize peroformance overhead and code amount
1) Enable module on Drupal admin
2) Insert your Google Maps API Key on admin/settings/simplest_gmap
3) Create CCK field for GMap. You'll see available settings on field creation page.
This module was developed by Pixeljets team.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Location
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,743
- Last modified: July 12, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!