Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A simple aggregation module for Drupal 7 that reduces the number of aggregated files by:
- Moving the “System” aggregate to the start of the “Module” aggregate.
- Preventing modules from adding CSS files with the "screen" media type. (They are converted to "all".)
- Preventing external CSS files, inline CSS, IE conditional CSS files, or different media type CSS files from splitting aggregate files due to the order they were added to the system.
- Preventing empty aggregate files from being loaded.
To be a configuration-less aggregation option that works better than core. If you need a solution with more features, see Advanced CSS/JS Aggregation.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Performance and Scalability, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 537 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,360
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.