Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a Services resource that enables a remote application to search for content and users on your site using Drupal core's search features. It's developed for Services 7.x-3.x as a reimplementation of the search service that was available in Services 6.x-2.x. If someone wants to help maintain this project going forward, they're more than welcome!
- Services 7.x-3.x
(The 3.0 version is incompatible with Services 7.x-3.2 and later. Please use the -dev version and report your results here.)
To expose your site's search feature as a JSON REST service, follow these steps:
- Create a new Services endpoint with a path of your choice, e.g.
services. Choose the REST server.
- Edit the endpoint's resources and check
- Edit the server settings and choose JSON as formatter.
- Try the service's URLs in a browser:
http://my.server.com/services/search_node/retrieve.json?keys=testfor content search.
http://my.server.com/services/search_node/retrieve.json?keys=test&simple=1for content search with a simpler result format.
http://my.server.com/services/search_user/retrieve.json?keys=namefor user search.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 338 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,231
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.