Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
* The module name (Sentiment Analysis) itself describes everything about this module.
* This module provides a field type ("Sensitivity")
* This module needs an additional API key(3rd Party) to check user inputted text
and returns the result of sentiment(If negative).
* Needs External API key(3rd Party) from https://www.havenondemand.com/.
* Internet connection to hit API with inputted value and get output.
* Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. See:
for further information.
* This module requires API key(3rd Party) from https://www.havenondemand.com/.
* Login / SignUp in https://www.havenondemand.com/
* After successful login goto https://www.havenondemand.com/developer/apis/analyzesentiment/#try
* Copy API key (Check project page for example images).
* Before Proceeding please read this https://www.havenondemand.com//docs/eula.html and then generate key.
* However when the module is enabled,
if you go to the manage fields page of the content types at
admin/structure/types/manage//fields, you will see a new field
type "Sensitivity" in the Field type selection drop down.
Once you select the field type as "Sensitivity", in the Widget drop down
field, you will get the "Word Sentiment"(selected by default).
* After selecting Field Type as "Sensitivity" thats it, it will take care of sentiment description of User input.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 979
- Last modified: July 27, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.