This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The jQuery selectBox module is a styleable replacement for SELECT elements using Cory LaViska's jQuery UI plugin.
You can view a demo of the plugin here:
1) Upload/install the Libraries API module
2) Create a sites/all/libraries directory on your server
3) Create a directory within sites/all/libraries named jquery.selectbox
4) Download the latest jQuery selectBox plugin from https://github.com/claviska/jquery-selectBox/downloads
5) Upload/install the jQuery selectBox plugin: place it inside the jquery.selectbox directory
6) Enable the jQuery selectBox module
Drupal 6 Installation Only
* The plugin only works with jQuery 1.7+. So in order to update jQuery on D6, please follow the instructions here: https://drupal.org/node/1067290#comment-5340730
Issues should be posted in the issue queue on drupal.org:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 436 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,162
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.