This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows you to create sections within your site. Each section has an installed template, theme or style attached to it.
Sections are shown based on:
- Node specific visibility settings
- Role specific visibility settings
- Page specific visibility settings (regexped paths)
- Custom PHP visibility snippets
For example regular expressions for your theme, please visit the handbook
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Administration, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 2,402 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 24,358
- Last modified: 21 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.