Provides a field type for referencing SQL schema (connection, table/view, and/or column). This module has nothing to do with inspecting hook_schema(). It is using the Schema module to perform actual inspection and discovery of what tables and columns are available.
- Schema 7.x-1.0-rc1 OR LATER
- Schema module currently only supports MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 108 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,471
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.