Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows you to play Drupal content as presentation slideshows using S5.
S5 is Eric Meyer's Simple Standards-Based Slide Show System, which is based on the Opera Show format. S5 presentations work in a multitude of browsers, and also compatible with Opera Show.
The author originally intended to release a module suite, which helps in authoring, playing and publishing S5 presentations. The player is ready, and contributions are welcome.
- Books as presentations split apart where each book page is a new slide in the show.
- Textfields (node bodies and cck textfields) as presentations split apart using HTML comments to determine title and slide transition points.
In order to work, the module requires you to download Eric Meyer's Last Version of S5. It comes with the "Faucet" theme which is based upon luciasoneil's original Template for Drupal Presentations. There are other s5 themes available around the internet such as GlossDeck by John Manoogian.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,647
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!