Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Rubric module allows for the adding of a rubric content type in drupal. It's intended for plugging into assessment engines and while being designed in tandem with the ELMS Collaborative Learning Environment distribution as part of ELMSLN, it should be modular enough to install on any site.
- Create a responsive Rubric
- Create an accessible Rubric
- Support for HTML5 input methods like voice recording in browser and canvas to draw on images
- Create a rubric as well as assessment methodologies for use with the rubric
- Flexibility in usage of fields as well as support for any field in contrib (this is just a very complex content type)
- Views integration
- Editor that's outside the traditional drupal node edit page due to complexity of the task
- Usage of field and theme standards to allow modification and overriding of the rubric
- Rubric templates for producing and migrating starting points as well as sharing rubrics (using Deploy module)
- Analytics view to filter and overlay data on top of a rubric as to how students have been graded against it.
Check out my youTube channel as it's full of screencasts of the development of the module http://www.youtube.com/user/btopro
This is a completely different project from the Drupal 6 version which was only ever partially finished. That code is in the repo but unsupported.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Education, Evaluation/Rating, Utility
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,910
- Last modified: February 23, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!