Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Drupal 8 Status: Stable, not feature complete.
In general, this module provides features that allow an IP address (or range of IP addresses) to be whitelisted which restrict the functionality of users. Currently there are two features implemented:
Restrict login by IP
When a user is restricted, that user will not be able to log in outside the defined IP address ranges. It is also possible to specify global IP address ranges, which apply to ALL users, including user1. Following a denied log-in attempt, a user is redirected to an error page as specified by the site administrator.
Restrict role by IP
When a role is restricted, that role will not be available to users outside the defined IP address ranges. Role restriction does not affect users' ability to log in, only the availability of the restricted role to users. Role restrictions are available for all roles, except "anonymous user" and "authenticated user".
Any other suggestions are welcome, and please report any problems.
6.x-3.x version sponsored by UNC Charlotte.
6.x-2.x, restrict by role addition, sponsored by panthar.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 4,263 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,777
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: June 27, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.