The Open Restaurant distribution has everything you need to kickstart your restaurant website. It comes with a menu management system, a reservation system, a customizable blog, events management and a responsive theme.
Looking for Support?
Please use the issue queue on Github: https://github.com/openrestaurant/support/issues.
- Menu management - A powerful management system for creating menus, uploading menu pictures, and categorization. Support for nutrition information, menu types and prices included.
- Locations - Manage multiple restaurant locations from one dashboard. Create unique menus, address and opening hours for each location.
- Reservation System - A simple reservation system and calendar is included.
- Events and Calendar - Create and manage events for your restaurant. View events on a calendar by date, week or month.
- Blog - The distribution comes with a blog/news system that you can easily customize.
- In-place page building - Every page is customizable using a simple drag and drop ui.
- Widgets - Maps, address, opening hours and contact forms.
- Responsive theme - Works on all your devices.
- Custom look and feel - Easily customize and colorize your website's theme.
- Spin on Pantheon (recommended) - Open Restaurant is available on Pantheon. It takes a few minutes to spin a new restaurant website and it is free to install and try.
- Download and install - The distribution is packaged on drupal.org and available as a download. Use one of the links below to download the project.
- Try on Simplytest - Take Open Restaurant for a test drive on simplytest.me. No sign up required.
- Modules - The following modules are part of the official Restaurant project (no need to download separately) and are actively maintained and approved: Restaurant Admin, Restaurant Base, Restaurant Blog, Restaurant Contact, Restaurant Demo, Restaurant Event, Restaurant Location, Restaurant Mail, Restaurant Menu, Restaurant Pages, Restaurant Plugins, Restaurant Reservation, Restaurant SEO, Restaurant Slideshow, Restaurant Theme, Restaurant Toolbar, Restaurant User and Restaurant WYSIWYG.
- Themes - The following themes are part of the official Open Restaurant project (no need to download separately) and are actively maintained and approved: Restaurant Radix, and Restaurant Seven, Sizzle
The development of this project takes place on Github: https://github.com/openrestaurant.