The Restaurant Distribution has everything you need to kickstart your restaurant website. It comes with a menu management system, a reservation system, a customizable blog and events management.
It also has a responsive theme that can be easily customized.
Please note that the distribution is under active development. We will have a stable 1.0 release soon. There is no upgrade path planned for dev to 1.0.
Looking for Support?
Please use the issue queue on Github: https://github.com/openrestaurant/support/issues.
- Menu management - A powerful managment system for creating menus, uploading menu pictures, and categorization. Support for menu types and prices included.
- Locations - Manage multiple restaurant locations from one site. Separate menus, address, opening hours for each location.
- Reservation System - Manage your reservations easily from one dashboard. View all reservations for today, this week or this month.
- Events and Calendar - Create and manage events for your restaurant. View events on a calendar by date, week or month.
- Blog - The distribution comes with a blog system that you can easily customize.
- In-place page building - Every page is customizable using a simple drag and drop ui.
- Widgets - Maps, address, opening hours and contact forms.
- Responsive theme - Works on all your devices. Bootstrap and bootswatch included.
- Custom look and feel - Easily customize and colorize your website's theme.
The Restaurant Distribution provides integration with the following third-party services:
- Opentable - Provides reservation form, badges and ratings for Opentable.
- Foursquare - Get number of check ins, users, ratings and build widgets for your restaurant.
- Spin on Pantheon (recommended) - The Restaurant Distribution is available on Pantheon. It takes a few minutes to spin a new restaurant website and it is free to install and try.
- Download and install - The Restaurant Distribution is package on drupal.org and available as a download. Use one of the links below to download the full distribution.
- Try on Simplytest - Take the Restaurant Distribution for a 30 minutes test drive on simplytest.me.
- Modules - The following modules are part of the official Restaurant project (no need to download separately) and are actively maintained and approved: Restaurant Admin, Restaurant Base, Restaurant Blog, Restaurant Demo, Restaurant Event, Restaurant Foursquare, Restaurant Location, Restaurant Mail, Restaurant Menu, Restaurant Opentable, Restaurant Pages, Restaurant Plugins, Restaurant Reservation, Restaurant SEO, Restaurant Slideshow, Restaurant Theme, Restaurant User and Restaurant Widgets.
- Themes - The following themes are part of the official Restaurant project (no need to download separately) and are actively maintained and approved: Restaurant Radix, and Restaurant Octal
The development of this project takes place on Github: https://github.com/openrestaurant.