The Open Restaurant distribution has everything you need to build your restaurant website. It comes with a menu management system, support for multiple languages and translation, a customizable blog, events management, locations and a responsive theme.
Download premium themes
- Menu management - A powerful management system for creating menus, uploading menu pictures, and categorization. Support for nutrition information, menu types and prices included.
- Multilingual - Support for multiple languages and translation.
- Locations - Manage multiple restaurant locations from one dashboard. Create unique menus, address and opening hours for each location.
- Events and Calendar - Create and manage events for your restaurant.
- Blog - The distribution comes with a blog/news system that you can easily customize.
- Responsive theme - Works on all your devices.
- Reservation System - Add a simple reservation system with email notifications.
- Database - MySQL 5.5.3/MariaDB 5.5.20/Percona Server 5.5.8 or higher with PDO and an InnoDB-compatible primary storage engine.
- PHP - PHP 5.5.9 or higher (PHP 7+ recommended)
Read more about system requirements for Drupal.
Want to contribute to the project? You can submit patches, ideas and feature requests in the issue queue.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,926
- Last modified: 20 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.