Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is undergoing large changes, production use is not recommended.
REST Client is a robust HTTP request module to consume REST style services.
Why use REST Client instead of drupal_http_request():
- Streams large files
- Uses Expect 100 header before sending data in case of redirection
- Fully customizable HTTP request
- REST utility functions: HMAC, binary SHA1, binary MD5
This is for module developers only. Do NOT install unless required by another module.
Please use drupal_http_request() included in Drupal core. If drupal_http_request()
does not fit your needs, this is a good replacement module. See included README.txt
file for instructions on how to use this module.
Please post an issue for any REST service this does not work for along with a
link to the service's REST API in this projects issue queue.
I would like to hear not only what services this module does NOT work with but also the services it DOES work with.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Developer, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,738
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.