Reservations consists of an API that enables nodes of any content type to be reserved based by users by role as either a resource of a bucket. Using the bucket configuration works more like a hotel or rental car system where customers reserve a type or item and the specific item they get depends on what is available at the time the reservation starts. This project includes multiple sub-modules including Reservation UI which provides a Reservation Request -> Confirmation -> Checkout -> Check In workflow driven Views making to easy to modify. Additional modules can enforce custom validation, add pricing, or add additional availability to the basic hours of operation.
This module is co-maintained by Aric Ruble (avguy) of Portland Community Media in Portland, OR as part of the CMDrupal project. It is designed to be used with other modules included in the Community Media Start Kit (Difficult). Consider joining the growing community who have made a commitment to contribute.
- Reservations: Inventory Adder
- Reservations: Preset End
- Reservations: Advanced Inventory UI
- Reservations: Daily Chart
- Reservations: Auto Checkin/out
- Reservations: Email
- Reservations: Line Limit
- Using Reservations: Part 1 - Setting Up Inventory -
This video goes over how to set up inventory content types in reservations as well as individual inventory items.
- Using Reservations: Part 2 - Permissions and Creating Reservations -
This video builds on Using Reservations: Part 1. This video goes through how to set up permissions properly, how to make actual reservations, and how to view a printable contract
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 107 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,736
- Last modified: December 17, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.