Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module utilizes the queue system to fire off HTTP requests asynchronously by adding them to the queue. It adds an ajax call to any page immediately following a page that queues a request which then processes that queue.
The intention is to avoid delays in loading pages due to waiting on HTTP requests. Its main use case is dispatching requests where the result of the request is not immediately required within the same page load - such as publishing to social networks, or logging information to an external service.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Last modified: July 6, 2012
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!