Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides references dialog integration for the relation module when using for example the relation add block to create relations. In this case you have an endpoint field that allows you to select another entity to rcreate a relation with. But this is only possible with an autocomplete widget as input element and with that widget the node to relate to must already exist.
With this module the references dialog buttons will show unter the field as shown in the image and with that you can create a new entity or search the entity to reference in an attached view. That improves usability and makes creating a relation much faster if you need to create the entity to reference.
This project is developed by Bright Solutions. We also offer paid Drupal and ERPAL support, integration and process consulting.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 317 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,320
- Last modified: June 2, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.