Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The refresh module adds the functionality to have the "node display page" automatically refresh (using a meta refresh) using a (per node) configurable number of seconds.
The module hooks into nodeapi/view so refreshing only occurs when actually displaying a node, not when editing one or accessing the admin pages.
Installation and configuration
After installing and enabling the module, you can set permissions at: admin/user/permissions
Users with sufficient permissions can set the refresh period when editing a node.
There is a module configuration page available at: admin/config/user-interface/refresh providing options for a global refresh value and the option to refresh all pages, even non-nodes.
Compatibility of the refresh meta tag
Please note that some web browsers do not honor a refresh meta tag (for example: Mobile Safari). No workaround is implemented yet.
Development is sponsored by Dynamic Presentations.
The Refresh module is maintained by mo6.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 385 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,316
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 8, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.