This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Redmine.module provides a class and several API functions to index, load, save and delete issues, time entries, projects and users.
Redmine User Access Keys module manages a profile.module field for user's Redmine API Access Keys, and integrates with REST API Query to use the current user's API Access Key.
The 6.x-2.x branch depends on REST API Query module, and uses Redmine's REST API (instead of a database connection).
The 1.x version is not maintained and not recommended.
The future of this module with respect to the fork of Redmine to Chiliproject has not yet been determined. Feel free to discuss in the issue queue.
The author of this module is available for hire. Contact Bevan.
This module was originally developed by Palantir.net.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,804
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.