Use tokens in "To" paths in Redirect module.
Configure Redirect as normal
Go to /admin/config/search/redirect and add or edit a redirect.
Example of path replacement
Example of query replacement (FacetAPI)
Note: use unescaped url's
Be sure you paste unescaped url's in the Redirect interface. If you don't the redirect will not work. Say the above query is replaced to (unescaped):
in your browser it will look like (escaped):
%3A means colon
%20 (not in this example) means a space
%3F (not in this example) means a questionmark
%5B (not in this example) means a open bracket
%5D (not in this example) means a close bracket
Note: anonymous users
All 'current-user' tokens are dismissed for anonymous users.
To create a redirect a user must have "Administer URL redirections" permission.
This module only replaces tokens in To-paths, the From-paths cannot have tokens.
For anonymous end-users tokens from the 'current-user' group are not processed, but all other tokens will be evaluated by token_replace().
So carefully choose what tokens you expose.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Path Management
- Reported installs: 283 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,640
- Last modified: January 20, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.