Drush Rebuild is a utility for rebuilding your local development environments. It uses your existing Drush aliases and an easy-to-read config file that defines the tasks for rebuilding your local environment.
For usage, installation, and configuration tips, read the docs.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Drush, Utility
- Downloads: 6,115
- Last modified: 19 May 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.