Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- 12 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Mobile Site Development, Performance Tuning and Optimization, SEO, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Non-profit, Publishing, Small business, Social Networking, Sports, Startups, Technology
- United States
- Durham, NC
- Usual project budget
DesignHammer specializes in graphic design, online application development, SEO, usability, and hosting. The firm services clients in the Triangle, as well as around the United States.
Every project is different, so we rely on a documented, repeatable process for structuring development; we begin by asking questions. Only after carefully considering the responses do we draw on our years of practical industry experience, and technical expertise, to plan and execute solutions that will bring quantifiable results.
We feature an in-house team of dedicated Drupal developers and designers who offer the following services:
- Drupal development
- Custom theme creation
- Custom module development
- Modification to existing modules
- Drupal Salesforce integration
- iPhone app integration
- Legacy installation patching and upgrades
- Hosting and support
- Developer and administrator training
Select Drupal projects
Drupal Module Development and Support
- Salesforce Suite: provides an interface to create fieldmaps between Drupal nodes and Salesforce objects. We co-maintain and actively contribute to the Salesforce Suite.
- Salesforce Feeds: provides integration between the Salesforce API module and Feeds, along with its predecessor FeedsAPI. We developed and continue to maintain the Salesforce Feeds module.
Drupal Case Studies on d.o
- International Partnership for Innovative Healthcare Delivery "Access"
- University of North Carolina School of Government
- DrupalCon 2016 New Orleans: sponsor
- Drupal GovCon 2016: sponsor, presenter
- Drupalcamp Atlanta 2015: sponsor, presenter
- Drupal Camp Asheville 2015: sponsor, presenter
- Drupal GovCon 2015: sponsor, presenter
- Charlotte Drupal Drive-in 2015: sponsor
- Drupal Camp Asheville 2014: sponsor, presenter
- Capital Camp 2014: sponsor, presenter
- NTC Drupal Day 2014: sponsor, presenter
- Drupalcamp Atlanta 2013: sponsor, presenter
- Drupalcamp Atlanta 2012: sponsor, presenter
- Drupal Camp Asheville 2012: sponsor, presenter
- Drupal Camp Charlotte 2012: sponsor, presenter
Contributions to Drupal advocacy and outreach
- DesignHammer is an organization member of the Drupal Association.
- DesignHammer staff attend and contribute to meetings of TriDug (Triangle Drupal Users' Group), a group that supports Drupal users in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, North Carolina and surrounding areas.
- DesignHammer hosts the TriDUG Coders' Lounge, where developers work on the D7CX pledge.
- DesignHammer staff regularly present on Drupal at local and regional meetings and conferences.
- DesignHammer staff blog about Drupal-related topics; select posts are syndicated through Drupal Planet.