This module works along side the Weight module. It's main purpose is to allow you to have the weight of nodes randomly updated at set intervals.
For example all nodes of type x could be shuffled once per week.
- Randomly sort nodes at set intervals.
- Provides a hook so you can specify your own intervals.
- Weight. http://drupal.org/project/weight
- Drupal 7
- PHP 5.2+
There are currently no known issues.
You must have cron enabled for this module to work correctly.
Development of this module is sponsored by Code Drop.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Content Display
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 987
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.