This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds a 'quote' link below nodes and comments. When clicked, the contents of the node or comment are placed into a new comment enclosed with special markup that indicates it is quoted material.
This module also features a filter which translates the special markup into HTML code.
When output by Drupal, the quote will be displayed with special formatting to indicate the material has been quoted.
If you are experiencing issues with 500 errors on your server with quote enabled, you might want to look at the patch in. Please add to the issue by providing details on your server and any steps to reproduce the error.
The maintainers are available for paid customisations of this and other modules as well as Drupal contract work. Please use the maintainers' contact forms to get in touch.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 2,402 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 38,763
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.